|Cell P/N||Lexan||PVC||Open Bottom||Pump||Max °F||Volume||Lab setting||In-tank|
The plating cell PN: 785C is a self contained unit with out side flow holes specifically designed for precision deposit stress measurements. This cell is designed for laboratory use. The cell offers a standard geometry with respect to anode size and positioning. Consistent anode to cathode spacing is maintained.
NOTE: During plating a test strip is exposed to a uniform current density along the legs of the strip. The plating test should be continued until the test strip legs deflect up to 20 units and with a target thickness that does not exceed approximately 100 microinches for the most accurate results. Very low stress may show only 1-2 units.
Plating Cell PN: 785C Features:
* To be used in a lab setting
* Two anode pockets for 2 3/8″ (61 mm) x 2 3/8″ (61 mm) anodes
* With out side flow holes- a self contained unit
* Leads to each anode from a central contact
* A clip assembly for positioning the test strip midway between the anodes
*This cell does not accommodate our heater or pump