|Cell P/N||Lexan||PVC||Flow Holes||Pump||Max °F||Approx. Volume||Lab setting||In-tank|
|785A||Yes||No||Yes||No||212||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
|785B||No||Yes||Yes||No||360||1 Gal. w/ container||Yes||Yes|
The PN: 800L Plating Cell has two compartments and are specifically designed for precision deposit stress measurements and is to be used in a laboratory. A dividing wall separates the cells into two equal sections. The dividing wall has flow holes between the two compartments to permit the solution to flow through both sections (Total Size 8.5″Length x 9.25″Width x 7.75″Height including handle- without the handle the height is 4.25″). One section is for using the Immersion Heater (PN:3046) and agitation by using the Submersible Pump (PN: 404 *Note: Once the pump is used it is to be stored in water). This cell offers a standard geometry with respect to anode size and positioning. Consistent anode to cathode spacing is maintained.
NOTE: During plating a test strip is exposed to a uniform current density along the legs of the strip. The plating test should be continued until the test strip legs deflect up to 20 units and with a target thickness that does not exceed approximately 100 microinches for the most accurate results. Very low stress may show only 1-2 units.
*NOTE: This cell is not to be used with Chrome solutions.
Plating Cell Features:
- Made of Poly-carbonate (which is NOT recommended for Chrome plating)
- Is a self contained unit for Lab work
- Two anode pockets for 2 3/8″ (61 mm) x 2 3/8″ (61 mm) size anodes
- Leads to each anode from a central contact
- Is a divided Cell with two compartments with flow holes between the compartments (one for PN: 3046 Immersion Heater and PN: 404 Submersible Pump, and the other one for plating the test strip)
- PN: 404 Submersible Pump is included with the purchase of a PN: 800L Plating Cell
- A clip assembly for positioning the test strip midway between the anodes
Pump included Features:
- Flow Rate: 80 GPH
- Max head: 22″
- Adjustable flow rate (knob Adjustment)
- Power: 2.7W
- Outlet: .5″
- Dimensions: 1.75″ X 1.75″ X 1.25″